Sponsors are what make the world go around. They can really help a project but they can also derail one. In this episode we talk about the reason sponsors and shows in the outdoor space are the way that they are as well as ways you can mitigate their impact on your finished product.
We asked you guys for questions and you delievered. On this episdoe Ryer and Caleb answer a ton of listener questions as well as some that come across the Youtube feed as they were live on video. If you want to see the video version go to the link below!
In this episode we catch up with our buddy Chris Irwin. Chris recently moved out west to start guiding clients into Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons while also selling his images of the west. We talk extreme weather, coolest animals and some of his favorite images from the fall.
Killing turkeys is a lot easier than filming turkeys get killed, that is a fact. In this episode Caleb breaks down exactly how to set up to film birds to get the best footage possible in different situations.
Link to netting: https://www.amazon.com/Ameristep-Leafy-Poncho-Realtree-Camouflage/dp/B00JBTNUTO/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=ameristep+ghille&qid=1585337218&sr=8-1
Host: Caleb Copeland @copecreative
Co-Host: Ryer Porter @ryer_porter Youtube Here
I talk to guys all the time that are not happy about how their videos turn out after they are done with them and they reach out to me see why. Here are some reasons why I think your videos suck....
1. You do not know how to properly run your camera with the right settings
1. Flip it to auto and run and gun (this will never end well0
2. At the very least learn to run your camera with manual focus but we recommend full manual
2. You do not understand how to frame things
1. You dont understand how to frame….
4. multiple people
5. cut aways
7. wide shots
8. tight shots
3. You aren’t producing the talking or getting any talking at all
1. This is something that a lot of the “bigger” productions dont do well...